This information may not be NEW but I love the way Dr. and author Earl Mindell keeps it simple in his ideas below! I have added a couple of ideas that will expedite the weight loss and keep it simple & easy. Ready to reach your ideal weight? Let’s start with losing your first 20 pounds.
Here are some simple ways you can achieve your goal, starting with losing 20 pounds.
1. Dump all sodas, flavored and sweetened milks, Sweet Tea, and sweetened coffee. Replace them with clean water. How much? Take your weight, divide it into two, that is approximately how much water you need each day.
Example: 140 lb. female 70 ounces of water or 8 -9 glasses per day. 200 lb. Male 100 ounces per day, 12 glasses of water per day. You will get water in the veggies and fruits you eat, so you may be able to adjust these amounts. You don’t have to drink a full glass at a time but do get into the habit of sipping water
Why does this work? Water and some fiber fills you up so that you are not eating extra calories. Try eating an apple and drinking a glass of clean water, before you eat a meal.
2. Exercise 30 minutes per day. Brisk walking is one of the best exercises. If you have a condition, check with a health professional first. Start slowly and work up to 30 minutes per day. It makes you feel better and helps your circulation as well. Adding weight resistant exercises or lifting weights to add muscle mass is also helpful as it will boost your metabolism. (More on that below with a product called Tavala Trim)
3. Replace high- calorie foods with low-calorie foods. Half of your plate should be fresh fruits and veggies. Cut up fresh veggies and put them on the top shelf of your refrigerator, so they are the first thing you do when you open the fridge. Did you know the average person opens the fridge 16 times a day? With a little planning you’ll be able to get your whole family to snack on veggies and fresh fruit instead of junk foods. Today fresh fruit is available all year long.
4. Keep a journal and jot down what you are eating every day. Calculate the calories ingested and you will be amazed at how much you are really eating. Sometimes you may even be eating too little which only slows down the metabolism.
5. The simplest suggestion is to do all of the above and ADD a product called Tavala Trim. Trim comes in drink form (delicious berry flavor) or capsules. The product is a thermogenic product- it boosts your metabolism, gives you energy & focus, helps suppress your appetite and cravings and helps you lose weight. The benefits combined help you be able to adhere to a healthier meal plan (by suppressing the appetite and having fewer cravings!) and with the added energy you’ll have more ‘pep in your step’ to actually get in that 30 minute walk or exercise.
How can you get the TRIM? www.DaveandJoy.com
We suggest using the TRIM daily for a minimum of one month. If you need to lose 20 lbs. it may happen in your first month but we suggest giving it 2 months.
The cost of the TRIM is only $69.95 (March 2018) which is far less than a daily Starbuck’s specialty coffee or consuming snacks and soda each day.
If you’d prefer to ‘try before you buy’ you can purchase a 3-day Starter Pack for only $9.99 by going to www.TryourSamples.com which is an option for the skeptic who may want to make sure they like the flavor or how it makes them feel.
The Starter pack, aka sample pack is an option but most people we speak with are so anxious to lose the weight that they buy outright and give it time to work. We offer a ‘satisfaction guarantee’ with all Tavala products!
Ready to reach your weight loss goal? Return to your ideal weight? We have thousands of people who have using the Tavala Trim. Give us a call, 802-846-7530, email info@DaveandJoy.com or go to www.DaveandJoy.com. Either way we’ll support and help you get your best results !