Well, the short answer is, there is really no good time. We found that we stayed a year or 2 longer than we should at our last company. It just creeps up on you, we all can become complacent and used to the way things are. Even if they stink! We started saying, “It’s does stink that bad!” What the hell happened to us?
Here’s a couple of ways to begin realizing things are not working as good as they could be:
- Your down line is stagnant. Very few or “0” are moving forward, breaking ranks.
- Fewer and fewer people are showing up to your “Team” calls or webinars. Many times its the same few people, who aren’t getting great results, but want to feel the team vibe.
- You’re having to run interference between your team and the corporate staff! (your Team already gets it)
- Your check is going down due to nothing you’ve done! We stayed a year plus longer cause we kept listening to the company, we call it drinking the Kool-Aid and not seeing what was happening. We saw it, but were not responding to what was “real” only what we thought or were told was real.
These are all key areas that show up slowly, and lull us to sleep.
How it used to be!
- We were having fun! It didn’t matter how late it was our how many hours we worked !
- Our checks were going up every week !
- Excitement was in the air and had the Team excited !
- Great numbers and passion on the team calls !
- A feeling of invincibility !
- There were no excuses from corporate!
We get it, you likely know all this. We’re not telling you something you don’t know, we’re just trying to nudge you out of a slumber and rekindle your passion and love for this industry or at least for the people you have helped. You team is still looking toward you for the next step!
Leaders go first (Leaders may eat last, but we always go first!) Time to make another scary decision, just like when you joined your last company…. there was at least some uncertainty, a stepping into the unknown. And there was excitement!
Here’s the overview of what we found
Products that people feel quickly (and that share easily)
No enrollment fees
No required autoship
Same price for members as customers
Getting paid more on customers
Super strong compensation plan (Uni-level) with 4 weeks bonuses from $350 up to $2000
Rank advance bonuses from $10k to $1,000,000
There’s more, but all of this doesn’t matter if shifting your company hasn’t crossed your mind. I didn’t say shifting your course, because you have the same course (success, helping others, making a difference, and making great money) but simply shifting the company you keep!
For a confidential conversation, between you and Joy & I, reach out to Info@daveandjoy.com